Lloyd's List, case notes by Dr. F. Arizon
- Spanish Supreme Court takes sting out of Port State Authorities’ tail, 01.09.2010., cited by at Lloyd's List in "Salinetas case first challenge to Spanish authority", 15.12.2010
- Almería judgment is harsh news for terminal operator, 16.06.2010.
- Ship agents are braced for heavy burden of liability, 18.06.2003.
- Nestor ruling gives P&I clubs fighting power, 26.03.2003.
- Tirgu Frumus wins claim of wrongful arrest in Spanish appeal court, 09.10.2002.
- Spain gets to grips with problem of stowaways, 07.08.2002.
- Garlic gives Spanish agents a bad taste, 23.01.2002.